Terms - Conditions
* General Terms :-
- Please use the online order form to place your requests.
- Prices are Only Goods Cost.
- Please furnish complete name, detailed address and the telephone number of the recipient while placing the order.
- Agateexport.com will not be held responsible for Non Delivery or miss delivery due to incorrect information.
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
- If the Customs authorities of your country levy any charges or any duty or tax on your order, you will be contacted or billed by them directly or through the couriers, and you will be responsible for this charge. This means that any Customs Duties or any other Duties if levied by the custom authorities of the recipient?s country are to be paid by the recipient in their respective country.
- All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of Court at Khambhat, India only.
* Freight - Shipping Terms :-
- Shipping & Handling Charges Extra for all Prices shown in our Website.
- We can also ship By Air Or By Sea Cargo as per your requirements.
- We can Also Ship Goods of your orders by Your Import Account Number in any shipping company. Like DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS etc.
- We have account in DHL, FedEx etc. And have very good shipping charges.
- Send Your Order With our Shopping Cart then we will provide you shipping charges of your order.
* Return Terms :-
- Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We work with our vendor partners to guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to facilitate an exchange to ensure your complete satisfaction. Customer Can returns our Products with in 5 Days.
- Shipping charges on returns are not refundable. We do not offer refunds for shipping charges.
- Returns Items Shipping Charges will pay by Customer. We will return Only Goods Cost.
* Payment Terms :-
- We accept Payments by T/T, Wire Transfer and Western Union.
- MOQ : $ 700 + Shipping extra.
- 100 % Advance For Order Below $ 4000.
- For Above $ 4000 USD 50 % advance and 50 % against Documents.
- Also Accept L/C for Large Payments.
- We can also use D/P Payments Terms of Large Merchandise.
By using this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
References in these Terms to we or us are references to Hanifa Crystals and you as users of agateexport.com.
Purpose of the Website :-
This Website is made available to consumers/visitors/brewers/internet users who are looking for a professional company in India to provide a unique online platform for the users to shop the healing crystals, gemstones, agate stones and jewellary items including but not limited to Healing Wand, Beaded Necklace, Healing wand, Agate Necklace, Tumble Stone Necklace, Beaded Pendulum,Cabochons, Druzy pendants, Carved pendants, Metal Pendulum, Agate Arrowheads, Rune set, Mercaba stars,Tumbled Stones, Stone Bowls, Gem Trees, Pyramids, Stone Power Bracelet, Onyx Plate, Stone Belt, Agate Clock,Chakra Stones, Agate Bowls, Ball, Agate Pencil, Gemstone Faceted Pencils, Spheres & Eggs, Agate Tumbled tiles,Agate Chips ,Agate Bagger Necklaces, Chips Necklaces, Agate Bracelet,Tumbled Chips Un-Drilled, Shiva Lingam,Star, Jumbo, Massage S(ck, Obelisks, Worry Stone, , Merkaba Star, Carved Stone, Hearts, Cross, Drop, FacetedDrop, Gemstone Arrowheads, Gemstone Donuts, Natural tumbled stones, Dyed tumble stones, Tumble StoneNugget, Rough stone, Fossil Stones, Crystal beads,Agate door handles, Carved agate bowls, Metal Key chain,Velvet Pouch, Etc.
For our users we aspire to create the best experience by providing safe and secure items. Here at Agateexport.com, we strive to give you the most secure and memorable experience while browsing and shopping.Bring your buddies along. It cannot be simpler than this.Privacy of Data :-
The content, organization, graphics, design, style, Interface, compilation, digital conversion and every other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable Indian and international copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. agateexport.com and other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of agateexport.com
Other products/services, company names, brand names, and content displayed on the Site may be the trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners. Copying, redistribution, use or publication by user of any such matters or any part of the site except as allowed by this agreement is strictly prohibited. You agree and acknowledge that you do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site by agateexport.com does not constitute a waiver of any rights in such information and materials.
Your obligations :-
You agree that - You shall not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful and illegal.
- You shall not try to penetrate the website and will not implant any virus, Trojan, worm, contaminant, spyware, malware, spam, spim, scareware, bots, logic bomb, time bomb, key-loggers and any other automated tool like DOS or DDOS attack tool (Denial of Service attack) which may lead to computer related offences on our website.
- You shall not use this website for publishing or promoting or transmitting pornographic data or child pornographic details.
- You shall not carry out any web jacking attacks on this website.
- You understand, agree and acknowledge that you may be held responsible for above criminal, fraudulent, dishonest and injurious activities under criminal offences sections 65, 66, 66A,66B,66C,66D,66E,66F,67,67A,67B,84B and 84C of Indian Information Technology Act,2000 including any amendments therein based on your IP address details.
- You further agree and acknowledge that you may be held responsible under section 43 and section 45 of Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 including any amendments therein for compensating damages for business losses such as financial losses, outage losses, opportunity losses, reputational losses and other overheads like repairing, fixing and maintenance.
Third Party Links :-
We may choose from time to time to provide links to various third-party websites from the Website. This may include links to sites owned by our associated companies. These third-party links are provided for your convenience only and are accessed at your own risk. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for any independent policies or actions of these third-party sites and are not responsible in any way for the privacy practices, customer service practices, content or availability of any such websites. You also agree and acknowledge that we shall not be responsible in any way for any damage or loss caused in relation to the content, goods or services available through such websites.Liability :-
To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties, terms, conditions and commitments not expressly set out in these Terms are hereby excluded.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using the Website. In particular, we do not accept responsibility for (a) any loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or loss of revenue; (b) any loss or corruption of data; or (c) any indirect or consequential loss.Notices :-
All notices in connection with this Agreement shall be in writing and may be given by certified, registered, or first class mail or personally delivered at the address set forth on the website.
This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, successors and assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
In the event any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in force as if such provision were not a part.
Both the Parties agree that they shall use the name of each other in any of the promotion, marketing or announcement or press release without the prior consent of the other Party. Governing Law :-
This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the India. Khambhat city of Gujarat state shall be the appropriate venue and jurisdiction. Both parties hereby consent to such personal and exclusive jurisdiction. Force Majeure :-
If the whole or any part of the performance by either Party of their respective obligations hereunder is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of such Party, for example transportation, strikes, labor troubles, electrical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government, custom barriers, or other causes of like character beyond the control of such Party, then to the extent that such Party shall be prevented or delayed from performing all or any part of its obligations hereunder, by reason thereof despite due diligence and reasonable efforts to do so notwithstanding such causes, circumstances or events, then such Party shall be excused from performance hereunder for so long as such causes, circumstances or events shall continue to prevent or delay such performance.Waiver :-
The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.Amendments to these Terms :-
We are serving the right to amend these Terms from time to time. When we make a change we will update this page of the Website. The date of the last revision to these Terms is set out at the end of them. We recommend that you revisit this page from time to time so as to ensure that you are aware of any changes that we have made to these Terms.